To ensure that your Fabric is correctly treated and to obtain the best possible results please read the following washing instructions:
- Wash Dark Color separately.
- Drying in bright sunlight for extended periods of time may result in colors fading.
- Do shrinkage before stitching for all suiting.
- Fabric should be washed with a mild detergent in cool or lukewarm water @ 30°C
- Do not use high temperatures. Excessive heat damages the yarn and its natural feel of softness. It also causes the fabric to shrink too much. It is kinder to the environment to wash at 40°C or lower.
- Color warranty not available for Machine Wash.